Sunday, October 5, 2008

Spring/Summer 09 Wedding Fashion

Just for kicks (I could never afford this stuff) here are some wedding looks from the Paris fashion week shows that just wrapped up. Most of these designers have their own wedding lines already, but these are from their traditional runway shows.



Gorgeous dress from Badgley Mischka. I think you'd have to have some kind of figure to pull this off without looking like a marshmallow or Big Bird's albino cousin though.



I like the idea of a non-traditional wedding dress color and Monique Lhuillier made a fantastic one. This would be great outdoors, especially on the beach.



This is another great beach look from Blumarine. It looks super comfy.



*Yawn* I'm sure someone would like this dress from Carolina Herrera but it makes me want to take a nap. Too WASPy for me.



Oh dear. This dress from Dolce & Gabbana is unfortunate, no two ways about it.



I loooove Jenny Packham. Another cool twist on the wedding dress.



This is too hipster for me to pull off, but on the right woman these Joanna Mastroianni dresses would rock.



Yes, Roberto Cavalli was purposely going for the sea anemone look here. Interesting, and surprisingly retro.



Hmm... I guess you need toned knees for this Temperley London look.



I saved my favorite dress for last. This is Zac Posen. It's perfection and I would sell a kidney to have it. Well... not really I'm just feeling dramatic today.



Ok I lied, this is the best dress from Maison Martin Margiela. My search is over!

No comments:

20sb


Site Meter
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weddings Blog Directory